Saturday, April 30, 2016

Commission: Ruined Men

Here we have the majority of the newest commission that I've completed. These guys are 'Ruined Men', dangerous Vault-Dwellers who seek to impose law and order upon their little corner of the Wasteland. The miniatures themselves are a 'Zombie Containment Team' from Eureka miniatures with some minor augmentations.

Meant for an ongoing homebrew Fallout System, they are also potential miniatures for the 'This is not a Test' skirmish/warband game as Peacekeepers or Preservers.

The whole squad out and about, defending an entrance to some important bunker.

Same picture with some alternate lighting. I'm still experimenting with the best
ways to capture miniatures.

A little close up of the dug-in squad, ready for anything. The radio-pack is
and old Catachan vox that I had lying around.

Some members of the team up and moving with some interesting scatter on
their bases- including a mine, a raider sign, and an old piece of track.

One of the boys shown on a piece of Fallout scenery that I built.

It is certainly crude but, pretty cheap. I'm hoping to work on my scenery techniques
in the future.

1 comment: