Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Current WIP Projects

I was doing a whole bunch of basing and I figured it would be a good chance to take some pictures of the various miniatures currently 'on the table' and what the may be used for in the future!

The whole haul. We have some Sci-fi/Post Apocalyptic on the left, fantasy on
the right and rear, with the center dominated by my British Commonwealth Starter box.

A trio of objective markers and strange beasts for games such as
'This is Not a Test'. The critters will also do double duty for Frostgrave.

Here on the right we have some heroines in sensible shoes, a reaper bones
barbarian, and a pair of Ageyptus wizards destined for Frostgrave and DnD.

My current frustration. I'm sure I'll figure it out, but this
damnable Anti-tank gun is giving me all sorts of headaches!

Finally we have an old Slaneesh Demon Prince and a Crocodile Games Titan.
I'm hoping to use them eventually for Kings of War- I'm sure I can find a place in
my Varungar army for them. They certainly might appear in Feldghast as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment