Tuesday, September 13, 2016

New Frostgrave/KoW/Sigmar Miniatures Painted!



The Creature I've dubbed as 'The Gardener' is an old
GW Keeper of Secrets to be used in KoW, Frostgrave, and maybe Sigmar.
I'm still deciding what the creature should count on for my Varangur army,
Devourer, to simulate its unnatural grace and speed, is my first thought.
A pack of wolves coming down from the North, mutated by
some sort of twisted arcane magicks.

These pups are going to be great additions to my Frostgrave line-up.

Apparently they're good climbers... or jumpers.

I also look forwards to fielding these guys for my Varangur army. Those
wolves seem pretty beefy for troops, especially as nasty flankers.




2 comments:

  1. Freeekn awesome, Ryan! Love the "gardener"!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know he's a classic demon model, but something about his sculpt kind of speaks 'Nasty Fey' to me. I'm thinking of a Frostgrave mission to feature him.

      Delete